Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sunday PST Lyoto vs Mauricio in UFC 104

So Sunday will be yet another new match for Lyoto Machida and Mauricio Rua in Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). They will be fighting I guess for the light heavyweight division but I am not so sure if Machida is putting at stake his championship belt as the undefeated fighter and undisputed champion.

Today is already Thursday here and although the fight is scheduled on Saturday in Staples Center Arena in Los Angeles California, here in my country, I will be watching the match by Sunday, the equivalent Pacific Standard Time of the UFC 104 live stream - http://www.internetphilippines.com/philippine-sports/ufc/ufc-104-live-streaming-machida-vs-shogun/ fight.

We are currently subscribing for Balls cable tv so we could all watch this coming weekend, the fight between this two great UFC fighters. I hope though that my idol Lyoto Machida will win and catch up on his unblemished record. Good luck to both fighters especially Lyoto.

1 comment: